General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR was introduced on 25th May 2018 and is Europe’s new framework for protecting an individual’s data. This legislation replaced the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
From time to time, King Edward Aston SSP and the King Edward Foundation may take personal information for events, competitions and volunteering opportunities. Under GDPR, we are now obligated to provide individuals with data relating to themselves that we hold on record, how we collect and process your data and how we secure this data.
King Edward Foundation has the legal and legitimate right to collect and process personal data in relation to:
- Employees at King Edward SSP
- Individuals who have applied for employment at King Edward SSP
- Organisations that we have service level agreements / contracts with
- Volunteers at King Edward SSP
- Individuals who have applied for volunteering positions at Kind Edward SSP
- Individuals who take part in our events