One girl to play at all times.
Welcome to King Edward School Sports Partnership
Our aim is to
- utilise the potential of physical education and sport to be a driver for a healthy lifestyle resulting in lifelong participation
- harness the motivating power of sport to engage all students, promoting social inclusion and developing leadership qualities
- work closely with the family of schools and the wider community to promote shared development and transfer of good practice to raise standards and increase participation across the partnership
- enable teaching and learning in PE and sport to be a catalyst for development, impacting on student attitudes and self-esteem, and to be physically literate
- create opportunities for involvement in sport for all children